A sample of Phat Math‘s R&D, consulting, training and publications may be found on the various websites listed below. Please note that Phat Math has other work samples that we would love to display, but due to confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements, we are only able to share such work with certain clients.
join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/Hur1xw8wYXLChude4nTxXg
Like us on fb : http://www.facebook.com/intrepidGeeks
Schools are closing across the country as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and that creates a unique problem for parents whose children do not have access to the internet.
Dr. Steve Perry, Founder and Head of Schools for Capital Prep Schools spoke with Roland Martin during Wednesday’s edition of #RolandMartinUnfiltered about how the lack of internet access is causing a huge problem for children now being home schooled.
🎩 Put some swagger in your wardrobe with Roland S. Martin Pocket Squares. Visit http://rolandsmartin.com/pocketsquares to order your shibori pocket squares today.
✊🏿 Get your #RolandMartinUnfiltered: The Year of Return t-shirts TODAY https://youtu.be/E3YhqM0O8sg
Watch the 3.18.20 edition of #RolandMartinUnfiltered https://youtu.be/1kyY-5I8t5w
🛍 Shop with Roland Martin and #RMU. Visit our Amazon Affiliate link for great deals and to support #RolandMartinUnfiltered – https://amzn.to/2OuLH70
Get a FREE trial to Amazon Prime on us – https://amzn.to/35XK4Vo
📘 Check out #RolandsBookClub and some of his favorite tech gear http://ow.ly/M5zF50uJPam
✅ NOW AVAILABLE: #RolandMartinUnfiltered Merch – https://bit.ly/2VYdQok
✅ Subscribe to the #RolandMartin YouTube channel https://t.co/uzqJjYOukP
✅ Join the #RolandMartinUnfiltered #BringTheFunk Fan Club to support fact-based independent journalism http://ow.ly/VRyC30nKjpY
✅ Join the Roland Martin and #RolandMartinUnfiltered mailing list http://ow.ly/LCvI30nKjuj
The Roland S. Martin YouTube channel is a news reporting site covered under Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended.gv–
This video is part of a series of work by High Tech High Media Arts 12th grade students in the curated exhibition, “Illuminated Mathematics.” Students were ask to produce a creative digital media piece about math in history, culture and the applied arts to heighten awareness of the beauty of math in our world.
Here are all my college decisions! Hope it makes you feel a bit better about yourself, or if that’s not your style, hope you enjoy seeing someone come to terms with a shitload of rejection.
Just a spoiler: if you get rejected, it literally means you’re not meant to go down that path, no matter how sad or disappointing it may seem at the moment. It’s not like you didn’t try hard enough (unless you really didn’t try hard at all).
If you liked the video, feel free to subscribe and click that notification bell for more videos!
0:50 Georgia Institute of Technology
1:50 California Institute of Technology
2:30 Johns Hopkins University
3:50 Dartmouth University
4:24 Yale University
5:18 Brown University
6:00 Cornell University
6:12 requisite pep talk in any college decisions YouTube video
7:18 Princeton University
8:07 Stanford University
10:00 The Funny Story Behind All The UK Applications
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/renee-koh-6014a2180/
Recording devices: iPhone 5c
Editing: Windows Movie Maker
Music credits: Bad Day by Daniel Powter
New legislation has been introduced to give millions of Americans $2,000 per month during the coronavirus pandemic. Here are the eligibility requirements for this new proposed stimulus:
- Every American adult age 16 and older making less than $130,000 annually would receive at least $2,000 per month.
- Married couples earning less than $260,000 would receive at least $4,000 per month.
- Qualifying families with children will receive an additional $500 per child – families will receive funds for up to three children.
- For example, a married couple making under $260,000 with 3 kids would receive $5,500 per month.
- Those who had no earnings, were unemployed, or are currently unemployed would also be eligible.
- Those who were not eligible in 2019 or 2018 but would be eligible in 2020, could submit at least two consecutive months of paychecks to verify income eligibility.
- The Emergency Money for the People Act also expands the program to millions more Americans who were excluded from the CARES cash rebates – such as college students and adults with disabilities who are still claimed as a dependent. The individual will receive the payment and their parent or guardian will receive the dependent credit.
To learn more about this new proposed stimulus bill, please click here.