A sample of Phat Math‘s R&D, consulting, training and publications may be found on the various websites listed below. Please note that Phat Math has other work samples that we would love to display, but due to confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements, we are only able to share such work with certain clients.
REAL ANALYSIS REIMANN INTEGRAL ONLINE LECTURES,YEAR SOLVE,COMPLETE SOLUTION,STUDY MATERIAL
VISIT OUR WEBSITE https://www.souravsirclasses.com/
FOR COMPLETE LECTURES / STUDY MATERIALS /NOTES ,/GUIDENCE / PAST YEAR SOLVED +SAMPLE PAPAERS /TRICKS /MCQ / SHORT CUT/ VIDEO LECTURES /LIVE + ONLINE CLASSES GIVE US A CALL / WHATSAPP AT 9836793076
Also find us at….
SLIDES ON COURSES https://www.slideshare.net/Souravdas31
LINKED IN https://www.linkedin.com/in/sourav-da…
GOOGLE PLUS https://plus.google.com/+souravdassou..
• B. Math. (Hons.) at Bangalore
Did you know?
* The course has no fees. In fact, all admitted candidates get stipend of Rs. 3000/- per month and contingency grant of Rs 3000/- per annum.
* In the Admission Test, you are only tested in Mathematics!
Eligibility: 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects of study.
* Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) awardees of any previous year need not sit for the written test; they would be directly called for interview.
After B Math:
* Higher Studies in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematical Physics.
* Jobs in research institutions and scientific laboratories, governmentdepartments or industries.
B. MATH.(HONS.) CURRICULUM
All the courses listed below except the course on Writing of Mathematics are allocated four lecture sessions per week.
Semester I Semester II
1. Analysis I (Calculus of one variable) 1. Analysis II (Metric spaces and Multivariate Calculus)
2. Probability Theory I 2. Probability Theory II
3. Algebra I (Groups and Rings) 3. Algebra II (Linear Algebra)
4. Physics I (Mechanics of particles and uids) 4. Physics II (Thermodynamics and Optics)
5. Writing of Mathematics (non-credit course)
Semester I Semester II
1. Analysis III (Vector Calculus) 1. Analysis IV (Introduction to Function Spaces)
2. Algebra III (Rings and Modules) 2. Algebra IV (Field Theory)
3. Statistics I 3. Statistics II
4. Physics III (Electromagnetism and Electrodynamics) 4. Optimization
5. Computer Science I (Programming) 5. Computer Science II (Numerical Methods)
Semester I Semester II
1. Complex Analysi 1. Combinatorics and Graph theor
2. Introduction to Dierential Geometr 2. Introduction to Representation Theor
3. Introduction to Dierential Equation 3. Physics I (Modern Physics and Quantum Mechanics)
4. Statistics III 4. Elective subject II
5. Elective subject I 5. Elective subject III
Elective subjects can be chosen from the following list:
Introduction to Algebraic Geometry
Introduction to Algebraic Number Theory
Diferential Geometry II
Introduction to Dierential Topology
Introduction to Dynamical systems
Probability III (Introduction to Stochastic Processes)
Mathematics of Computation
Computer Science III (Data Structures)
Computer Science IV (Design and Analysis of Algorithms)
ISI 2018 Exam Date
Here we have mentioned the official dates of ISI Entrance Exam 2018:
Events Dates (Announced)
Application form release 7th February 2018
Last date for online application submission 20th March 2018 (Extended)
Application fee payment starts 9th February 2018
Last date for fee payment 22nd March 2018 (Extended)
Admit card release 11th April 2018
Exam date 13th May 2018
Result declared June 2018
ISI Admit Card
The ISI Hall Ticket 2018 will be released from 11th April 2018. The admit card will be available via online mode through the website. Admit card will not be provided through offline mode. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination centre. The admit card will have details like name & roll number of the candidate, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
ISI Exam Pattern
Section: The examination will be conducted in two sections, i.e. Section-1 and Section-2.
Type of Question: There will be MCQ and descriptive questions will be asked in the examination.
Exam Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each section.
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned here:
Course Forenoon (10:30 to 12:30) Afternoon (14:00 to 16:00)
Subject Test Type Subject Test Type
B.Stat/ B.Math Mathematics MCQ Mathematics Descriptive
M.Stat Math/Stat MCQ Math/Stat Descriptive
M.Math Mathematics MCQ Mathematics Descriptive
M.Tech (CS) Mathematics MCQ Math/Phys/Stat/Engi/Tech/Comp Science Descriptive
M.Tech (QROR) Mathematics MCQ Probability/Stats/Engi/Math Descriptive
MS (QE) Mathematics MCQ Economics Descriptive
Were you able to spot these CGI moments in popular movies? Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-Screenrant
Digital technology has completely changed the way movies are made. Filmmakers have the ability to completely change sets, move locations, and build whole worlds out of 3D elements. Many times, you will be seeing CG on the screen without even realizing the effects are there. Sure, laser blasts and dinosaurs may be real, but check out some movie moments you would never realize are filled with CG effects.
In Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows, the vampire character played by Johnny Depp was made even more realistic thanks to the CG removal of his eye lids. In Logan, Hugh Jackman needed to look older and more battle torn and digital effects really helped with the process. Ghost Rider needed to look like a true superhero so the filmmakers went a little nuts with the CG. In Zodiac, the spirit of the 70’s in San Francisco was digitally created even right down to the most mundane details. For Iron Man 3, an injury to Robert Downey JR. forced some shooting changes and resulted in some very effective Cg work. Jurassic Park was filled with CG dinos and a stunt double who had a digital face attached. To help make a movie musical more realistic, ear pieces were used and digitally removed in post-production. For the creation of Star Wars Rogue One, the filmmakers were able to digitally recreate an actor who passed away years and years earlier. Furious 7 used similar tactics when completing scenes featuring Paul Walker. Watch to see all of these realistic CG moments.
IRON MAN 3
STAR WARS ROGUE ONE
WOLF OF WALL STREET
Check out these other awesome videos!
10 Improvised Movie Scenes That Made Actors Break Character
10 Movie Moments Where Actors WEREN’T Acting
Our Social Media:
Tweets by screenrant
Stockyard Detailing came by my house to install a high tech coating to my shower doors…
I know what your thinking..”big deal, he waxed his glass”. And yes that’s the short version of what’s been done. However this coating has a 5 year warranty (hence why i did it) and it’s much like the high end wax on my cars.
One thing is for sure, it’s the small things like this that make life way more easy. (Less cleaning) 🙂
Welcome to an all knew series of videos being offered up by our friend Danny Richie of GR-Research! Danny is a speaker/crossover designer/engineer and is one of the most important mentors in my world of hifi! In episode 1, Danny shares his thoughts of the previously mentioned method used for setting speakers for soundstage, chats about room treatment, what it takes for a speaker to have great staging abilities and so much more! Please leave your comments and questions down below and Danny will be quick to answer!
1.FF Speaker setup video: https://youtu.be/MOY_SneLtro
2. Audiocircle: https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=jjtbil5n2986icl6k8ir8glsn7&board=16.0
3. GR-Research: http://gr-research.com/